At the core of our services is dementia care. Our highly skilled support staff are trained to the Scottish Government Promoting Excellence Framework in dementia care to skilled level.
Caledonia Social Care offer flexible and personalised home support services that enable people to live independently in their own homes and remain connected to their local community.
Our highly skilled and trained staff work with a person and their family to ensure the support they receive is person-centred and based on their individual needs and choices.
We can provide: -
- Dementia specific care
- Personal care
- Therapeutic interventions
- Support with medication
- Support with meal times
- Support to do everyday tasks such as cooking or shopping
- Help to maintain hobbies and interests
- Support and stimulation for the person in their own home
- Support for carers
- Respite for carers
- Flexible care for special occasions and emergencies 7 days a week