Caledonia Social Care offer flexible and personalised home support services that enable people to live independently in their own homes and remain connected to their local community. Our highly skilled and trained staff work with a person and their family to ensure the support they receive is person centred and based on their individual needs and choices.
We provide support with therapeutic activities as well as support with personal care, support with everyday tasks such as cooking or shopping and help to maintain hobbies and interests.
We can provide support and stimulation for people in their own home, respite for carers and flexible care for special occasions and emergencies 7 days a week.
We can provide: -
- Dementia specific care*
- care for learning disabilities
- personal care
- therapeutic interventions
- support with medication
- support with meal times
- support to do everyday tasks such as cooking or shopping
- help to maintain hobbies and interests
- support and stimulation for the person in their own home
- support for carers
- respite for carers
- flexible care for special occasions and emergencies 7 days a week
*All our staff have been trained to skilled level in the Scottish Government Promoting Excellence Framework in dementia care.