Skip to Content

Purchasing our services

Caledonia Social Care have an open referral system. We accept self-referrals as well as referrals from health and social work professionals and other social care organisations.

Our support services can be paid for: -

  • privately
  • can be commissioned by your social work department
  • funded (if you are eligible) through Self-Directed Support (SDS).

If you are interested in any of our services, contact us on 03300 537 130 or talk to your social worker, GP or nurse.