Why work for Caledonia Social Care?
There are benefits to working for Caledonia Social Care that you wont get with another employer. As well as a competitive hourly rate, you can expect to receive the following:
- You will be an employee owner and have a say in how the company is run
- Allocated company shares
- Paid induction training and a dementia specific skilled promoting excellence programme
- Paid holidays
- Paid mileage and travel time
- Paid supervision and team meetings
- Flexible contracts
- Company pension
We require Social Care Workers to cover the following geographical areas: -
- East Renfrewshire and surrounding areas
- West Dunbartonshire and surrounding areas
- Falkirk and surrounding areas
- Renfrewshire and surrounding areas
- East Dunbartonshire and surrounding areas
Guaranteed contracted hours available plus regular overtime as well as flexible sessional / bank opportunities
£9.30 per hour
Highly competitive rates of pay, with excellent terms & conditions and high quality training opportunities – a very unique opportunity to join our client’s growing employee-owned social care business.
We are undertaking an ambitious recruitment drive to support Caledonia Social Care's exciting growth plans. A very unique employee-owned business, we are a leading provider of high quality, person centred care and support to people living with dementia.
With around 120 employee shareholders, Caledonia Social Care operates throughout West and Central Scotland with exciting plans to further expand throughout 2020 and beyond.
As a result, we are looking for highly dedicated and talented individuals with the skills, personal qualities and commitment to support a range of client groups by maintaining their skills, relationships and independence.
We are seeking highly caring and enthusiastic individuals who can deliver creative and flexible support to people through a range of stimulating activities in the person’s own home or in social settings within the local community.
Excellent communication skills and a friendly, positive approach to working with people are essential, as is a willingness to learn and develop your professional skills through participation in high quality training.
A driving licence and access to a vehicle is essential.
In return we can offer:
- contracted, guaranteed working hours and regular overtime;
- paid travelling expenses and travel time;
- paid attendance at highly stimulating and specialist training and other professional learning opportunities;
- regular mentoring, support and professional development;
- paid holidays;
- and, above all, a fantastic opportunity to develop your career with one of Scotland’s leading providers of specialist and personalised support.
Appointments will be subject to PVG scheme membership and update
If you have the skills, motivation and enthusiasm we are looking for we would be delighted to hear from you.
How to Apply
Completed application forms can be submitted either by -
- Email: email@example.com
- Post: FAO Recruitment, Caledonia Social Care, 81 Oxford Street, Glasgow G5 9EP